Sunday, October 4, 2009

SICK

I tell you what, I am sick of being sick. Mom and I have both been sick as dogs for the past 2 weeks. I first got a cold, it turned into bronchitis, and then I got a fever! Mom had some sort of flu, got better, caught my cold, and now she has a fever! I don't like being sick, but would rather it be me than her as she has too much stuff going on. This is crazy! We both need a vacation and we are both exausted. It's been nice living with mom though, as she has really helped me out when I was sick and too busy, and I am able to do the same for her. It's nice having someone there to help you out when things are crazy, and crazy they have been. It's going to slow down a bit for me in another week, and I hope it slows down some for mom as well. We just need a break!

No comments:

Post a Comment